The candidates who are aspiring to take admission in Little Flower Polytechnic will have to follow the instructions given by the State Government, Board of Technical Education, U.P. and the AICTE.
- The candidates should undergo the Entrance Examination conducted by JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh).
- For the diploma in Engineering and Technology they have to appear in the A Group Examination and Counselling. For lateral entry they should qualify in K Group Examination and Counselling.
- The candidates passed in the Entrance Examination will have to appear in the counselling process. In the counselling they can choose the Institute and the Course of their choice.
- The qualified candidates will report to the Institute before the specified time. If the candidates fail to take the admission in specified time, their admission will remain cancelled. They will have to undergo the counselling process again to take admission in the same or any other institute.
- After the allotments of the candidate from the counselling, seats are vacant if any, direct admissions will be given as per the Government Order.
- Regarding such admissions first preference will be given to those candidates who have qualified in the entrance examination. Second preference will be given to those who appeared in the entrance examination but not qualified. Third preference will be given to those who have required qualification to appear for the entrance examination but not appeared.
♦ For the admission the candidate has to submit the following document along with the duly filled application form ♦
A. The following certificate are to be submitted in original:
|S.No.||Original Documents required|
|1||Admit card of the Entrance Examination|
|2||Allotment Letter from the Counselling|
|3||Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended|
|4||Character Certificate from the Institute last attended|
|5||Central Govt. Employees Certificate for other state candidates|
|6||Medical Certificate (not less than from PHC/District Hospital)|
|7||Five passport size photograph|
|8||Affidavit by the candidatew, if break have been taken after the last course|
|9||Online affidavit for Anti-Ragging|
|10||Income certificate, if qualifies for scholarship and fee reimbursement|
|11||Self Addressed five Envelops with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- pasted|
B. Two set photocopies of the following certificate and original for verification:
|1||Marksheet of the High school and Intermediate along with certificate|
|2||Caste certificate, if applicable|
|3||PH (Physically Handicapped), MP(Military Person), FF(Freedom Fighter) Certificate, if applicable|